January 08, 2008

Silvi sold

Well, Silvi has sold. I'm going to miss her so much! She was always the horse that got the short end of the stick (short warmup, or no warmup!) when I was riding a few as I knew she could handle it. And she always came through to look after me as well. But she's found a wonderful new home with a girl called Kate. Kate just adores Silvi, and they are a neat team together.

Silvi had her vet check in Otaki yesterday, and then on to the Majestic depot to begin her journey to Kate. I can't wait to hear how they're doing together - as for a trial Kate came down and rode at the Battle Hill XC practise day and jumped half of the Open course!

I've added Silvi to the 'sold' page now... so it must be time to find another mare to keep my paddock of boys under control!

No comments: